12. One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.
13. And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
14. Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
15. And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
16. And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
17. And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
18. By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
19. For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.
20. And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
21. Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
The following is from: http://www.wisegeek.org/what-is-a-sleeper-cell.htm
“One of the most insidious tactics at a terrorist organization’s disposal is the implementation of a sleeper cell. This consists of secret agents who receive specialized training in their home countries and are then assigned to assimilate into another country’s culture and society. These agents may spend years performing their regular duties while living deep undercover, then suddenly receive orders from their overseas handlers to either commit an act of terrorism or provide aid to those who will.
“Individual members of a sleeper cell may not even be aware of each other, since plausible deniability during police interrogations can be vital. One sleeper agent may work for an airline ticket office, for example, while another may work at a car rental company or a chemical plant. When the commanders of the terrorist organization want to activate a cell, each agent may only receive the name of one contact person or receive only his or her specific orders. The airline ticket agent, for example, may only be told to provide tickets for four men traveling from Germany to New York. The car rental agent may only be told to pick up these men from the airport and deliver them to the chemical plant. This process insures that no individual is aware of the entire plan.
“It can be extremely difficult for government agencies to track and dismantle sleeper cells because of their nebulous construction. If the individual members are well-trained and dedicated to their cause, they can easily blend into society without raising any suspicions. A cell doesn’t necessarily need to hold regular meetings or undergo additional training to carry out their missions. Members simply go about their daily routines until a handler contacts them for an assignment. Some agents may not even be fully aware of their obligations, believing that a benevolent government agency simply paid for their education and immigration expenses.
“The events surrounding September 11 pointed out the dangers of such cells, since a number of US citizens did provide material assistance to the actual terrorists. While some may have simply been performing their regular duties, others were most likely members of sleeper cells activated to perform crucial support operations. A student pilot who only studied take-off procedures, for example, would be an ideal member. An airline baggage handler who could smuggle weapons onto a plane without notice would also be useful.
“Some agents may be fully aware of their roles in an operation, while others may be deliberately kept in the dark until called upon to act. This is why an attack can be so notoriously difficult to thwart. A cell is often discovered through covert surveillance and infiltration by a double agent.”
Perhaps this seems too much like a James Bond rip-off, or a bad Tom Clancy send-up. Maybe it’s too super-spiritual. Conspiracy theories, anyone?
But what if I were to tell you that right now, in your community, there is a demonic sleeper cell waiting to be unleashed against you and your church?
Would you believe me? Or would you write this off as just another “devil’s in the cookie jar” alarmist warning that the “boogey-man” is out to get us?
Take another look at what a sleeper cell is.
Now look at these verses:
4. And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage…
4. For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Timothy 3:1-7,
1. This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3. Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4. Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5. Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7. Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
If your regular, old-fashioned backslid (or never really saved to begin with) false prophet/teacher, false brother or sister can creep into the church unawares, don’t you think the evil spirits behind them can do so? And with much more subtlety and ease?
But you say, God will protect us! The Discernment of Spirits won’t let such a thing happen!
Really? Don’t be so naive.
Right now, there is a sleeper cell of demonic spirits in the Euphrates River waiting to unleash hell on earth in the form of approximately 2.66 billion people being killed (if the planet actually stands at 8 billion souls). Something that big is hid right under the nose of the whole world, and yet only those who have taken the time to not only read, but also BELIEVE the Bible know about it. And of that number, how many, do you suppose, actually care enough to prepare their soul for the day that demonic sleeper cell awakens?
So, if such a massive terrorist attack in the spirit realm is waiting to happen, can’t it be possible that something much smaller, in scale and scope, is waiting, right now, to take you and your assembly down?
Can God protect you?
Of course. But what if you are unaware of the danger, or worse, don’t believe it exists? What then? What if the Lord is trying to use this blog to warn His people, but believers everywhere refuse to hear the trumpet as it blows, ignoring the warning of God (Ezekiel 33:1-20)? Then what?
Then entire churches stand defenseless as demonic sleeper cell after demonic sleeper cell are called to duty, to steal, kill, and destroy the souls of those who might otherwise have been protected and spared, had someone listened to this watchman’s trumpet.
I don’t write these blogs randomly or for the fun of it. I write them as I feel led by the Holy Spirit of God to prepare as many people as will read and heed their content, so as to be prepared for the soon coming Great Tribulation.
No one who reads this has to be believe me or take my word for it. Search the Scriptures. Even more so, search what the Spirit of Christ in you is signifying in these last days (See and compare 1 Peter 1:11). Just as the Holy Spirit in the prophets of old testified of the sufferings of Christ, I can only wonder if the Spirit of Christ will likewise testify in the prophets of now of the sufferings of Christ’s Bride, the Church.
Just as the holy men of God in the Old Covenant Era were called and separated unto God to tell His people what was to come, is it not reasonable to believe that the holy men of God in the New Covenant Era are even now being called and separated unto God to tell His people what is to come?
You can laugh and dismiss at your leisure. I hope I am wrong. I would rather be wrong and not know that churches are about to fall, but still have cried aloud, then to have shut up my mouth, worried that churches were going to fall, find out I was right, and not have done a thing.